Friday, November 16, 2012

A (Brief) Update on Life, Work, and the Pursuit of New Me-ness.

Well, it has been forever and a few months since I've updated this fine piece of Bloggedy Goodness. So here's the long and the short of it-

I found a new home on the web! Luckily, it has the same address as my old home, so everyone should go look and see how shiny it is.

http://www.GreenWolfMagic.com

It' so HTML5 and pretty. And speaking of which, I've got a brand new promotional video as well, recorded during my run at 2012's Texarkana Renaissance Faire, the Lakewood Lions Renaissance Faire, and The Big E! Take a gander at the ginger:


Please feel free to share it with others, like it on Youtube, and comment and say "ERMAGERD! ITS DERNYL GRNWERF! ooor whatever else you'd like to say. 

I got married this past July, I've lost 140 pounds since Jan of 2010 (Which is almost since I last posted on Blogger) and I'm rebranding myself as the Celtic Magician... because I've realized that I've been doing a theme with my show that noone else does- and I'm embracing it, Dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment